Monday, January 18, 2010

lose weight

heard frm rumors tat if i submit napha results after getting enlistment day, i cud delay my enlistment. n there is a chance i may get ord later than expected. ouh well.

one side of the debate, if i go in march 9, like hw dz wud sae "i get paid exercising." lol.
another side of the debate, i dont want to waste my 2 mths there.
n i dont tink i'm goin uni in 2012. i have some other ideas.
so, dont bother rushing. haha.

so talked w the gf n decided, yeah, i'm going for the napha.
did a count, i clocked 11:30 for 2.4. wich still fail (if u consider want silver).
i'm like tinking "kalo la aku kurus byk, blei aku laju sikit" kwang3.

oya, i wan to learn how to climb a rope. pls pls pls pls.
n i wan to swim!!!
i wanna jump high2..
i wanna kick e ball properly.
sumhw i feel pressured, wen i cant defend well for my team. or if i cnt pass properly.
n mama is goin to buy a new shoe for me. yeyey!
tnx dz for the tape. haha. it make my mum kesiankn my shoe. lol.

n i malu w the ahpeks hu has better stamina than me.
i'm referrin to those ahpeks hu cud jog 4-5km w/o stop.
cn i force my body to work harder, better metabolism pls.


n i miss hangin out w my friends.


n n n....
may my gf get the course n school she wants.
Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment