Friday, October 8, 2010

possibilty

mum commented i am abit too semangat in my personal project.
come to tink abt it. i am.
maybe becuz i am close to finding answers to my qns.
ever since it was introduced to me 2yrs back.

she watched me afar.
asked me abt a book i'm reading..
THE TRUTH ABOUT MARKETS
by JOHN KAY..
n we started on a conversation.

honestly.
i dont know where i am leading into.
i hav loads of interest.
History, Economics, Computer Sci (Info Security), Electronics.
i'm a nerd tat just fancies tings dat has loads of content.
i want to implement a technology dat wud benifit the community.
i also want to be able to understand what politicians r blabbering abt.
i wanna have a portfolio.
i know something.
if u go into something u r interested in, u will be happier.
mum gav a suggestion.
just maybe.. i'll get a career in the financial sector.
taking IT and anything computer as a hobby.
hmms. dats a possibility.

1 comment: