Friday, February 5, 2010

cuz, i'm hurt

the flu bug got the wrong guy.
i'm complaining!!
i take care of my sleep, food, n everythg dat concerns my health.
but why ouh why it has to get me.
biler duduk, nk diri. biler diri, nk duduk.
mengidam macdonalds la. goreng pisang la. curly fries la. popeyes la.

n tis damn annoying muscle strain.
no thanks to mum reminding me, a cousin once had his muscle torn once.
n it took him MONTHS to recover.
at least he gets paid. he was injured accidentally playin soccer in ns.
c'mon la, i wanna prepare fer my napha n ns.
i dont want to unfit wen i go in ns.
I WANNA BE SUMONE RELIABLE W MY MATES.
i been thru secondary life before.
n i hate the situation where everyone can do situps or pushups together.
n u're the onli one hu cudnt continue.
i almost fell frm the stairs, wen my legs juz went jam. argh!
i wanna b like my senior.
"if u r fit, n u cn gel w mates, ns will be like camp"

n i'm realli disturbed w my cousin's immatured egoistic thinking.
i aint goin to giv u a "i told u so" speech.
but realli.
wad i ask u to do, i didnt ask u to make myself sound smart.
but there r reasons y i make u promise u wudnt do.
n tings i wan u to avoid.
wich unfortunately, alreadi happen. cnt u juz trust ur own cuzzin???
sekarang semer da kecoh.
n i'm realli concern for u. for everyone dat is related.
ur actions doesnt just hurt dem, but me too.
n honestly, it is hurting our cousin relationship. thnx uh.
P/S. it isnt other ppl. its ur actions.

btw. luv-ing solat under the sun.
it just... erm.. a "words cant describe" feeling.
haha. dz was like cursing after the solat. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment