Wednesday, February 24, 2010

me bored.
me sians.
me tired.
me kpala-da-stone.
i'm at temasek poly nw. for wad? hmms. dont know.
woke up, n saw the word temasek poly above the notice board.
maybe its e drug the gf tried ytdae. lol.

haha. i lied.
obviously. like urm.. Du'uH!
teman eyn help her w sum stuff wich i once did 4years ago!!
2005 is waaaay... ancient.
anyway, it jz make me feel bad.
shud i quit electronics n it.. for sumthing wich i'm studyin nw.
god, can i study all.
lucky got hasif.
damn smart brilliant high-iq... n other smart phrasing quotes...
malas nk include.
the bottomline is dat he is smart.
he noe alot of boolean equation shit.
how come he isnt in my fyp grp???
damn, he deserve high scores sei.

anyways, eyn is nuts.
sentiasa.
lols.
well gerl, yeab.. i guess i have laid back.
its jz comes w the age n commitments.

wait wait.

i wanna pause abt eyn..
i'm listening to "EVERYBODY" by backstreet boys.!!!!
omg!!!! yeah!!!!

k.. finish commercial.
back to eyn.
thousands of thumbs up to eyn hu nk blaja.
i mean, during my time, i jz do a suicide stunt.
g exam hall, tulis nama, terus ciow.
hey, respect ya gal.!!! woohooo...
mestila.. memba pe.

nw.. my gf..
hu tk habis2 nk ikot prangai perfectionist die.
da ckp blog lawa..
nk buat fabulous la. great la.
seen the stuff she is doin to her blog.
n i gotta admit.. i hav a "one dae, u do my blog for me cn" thinking..
last nite.. fuyoo.... i wait n wait n wait.
for 4-5hrs s8.. she kip on repeating "sejap k... lagik sikit"
smpai la tidur kul 4am..
i woke up at 7-8am anyways.haha.

hmms. love her.

i gotta comment sumthing.
n i hav to raise my hat to dz.
hey cuz, i respect, n applaud ur natural way of nt flirting.
a natural committed hunk.
honestly...u deserve the "wash eye2". after wad happen uh.
i understand she's a part of ya. i mean, we r rapat during u're attached.
so yeah, i seen the house-ladder being built.
how bout u try to jz put ur feelings aside..
n do ur projects.
afta dat, we enjoyssssing..
the dz-n-iz way. if there is a dz-n-iz way. lol.
get it done dude.
jz hope we wun hilang ctct after march 9.

hmms. oya, i gonna masuk-in camp march 9.
scdf here i come.

No comments:

Post a Comment