Thursday, April 1, 2010

beauty

had a taste of my pc of bingetness.
wen my bunk-mates did sumthg stupid. haha.
i'm like tinking.. hmms. wud tis incident cause a tiny break in our bond.
however, it juz makes our bond closer.
there wasnt a back-stabbing.
no finger-pointing.
there's absolutely maturity in my bunkmates.

camp makes me appreciate my lady better.
she's patiently waiting every weekend for my bookout.
my frens saw her.
two of dem commented she's a beauty.
humbly, she doesnt tink so.
n i had a april fool joke on her. she's so binget. cuteness.

i break my mental 'comfort zone'.
twice.
during my 2.4km wich i clocked 10mins35secs.
n a particular inspection. 'i really tot i going to die in there' hahaha.
it jz makes myself a stronger person. n i getting stronger.
nt jz physically n mentally. but emotionally as well. amin.

there r two badges i'm fighting for.
n i going to get it after ptp. amin.

ouh abt the russia bombings.
i support their cause.
but do they really have to bomb innocent lives jz for revenge?
jz to let the world noe 'hey, my territory is suffering!!!'
c'mon islam teaches maturity n patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment