Saturday, April 10, 2010

vocation

todae marked a small step further in our rship.
surely, our rship will be revealed n blessed by everyone in the family.
amin.

there r changes to town area.
it makes me feel un-informed n un-sgporean.
hmms. i'll hav time to explore sgpore better.

abt time.
friends. cousins. relatives. everyone.
i do observe i have suddenly went awol on u guys.
but realli, my schedule at tis present time is booked.
my priorities - ns, studies, rship w parents n gf - took alot of my time.
as u noe me, i will ensure i keep to my word.
i'll mit u guys surely.

dats being said. i jz wanna shoutout sumthg.

to fellow bunkmates.
c'mon la, it isnt like u cnt choose wad vocation u kena.
n stop comparing a vocation w another, according to money n benifits.
realli, it is damn annoying.
materialistic bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment