Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Beginning

Wraith is a Scottish dialectal word for "ghost, spectre, apparition". It came to be used in Scottish Romanticist literature, and acquired the more general or figurative sense of "portent, omen". In modern fantasy literature, it usually designates dangerous and evil beings following use of the word in J.R.R. Tolkien's Ringwraiths.

Haha. I AM BAAAAACCCKKK!!!

WAIT WAIT. I WANT TO EXPLAIN MY TITLE.
WHY I CHOOSE IT.
1)if you know me, probably i change blog url like i change shirts everyday.
2)It sounded like i'm a ghost like dat, so people dont really bother to ask me whats my new blog url.
3)i was reading some books by JRR Tolkiens - you would know he is one of my FAVORITE WRITERS EVER.
4)it sounds cool. AWAKENING OF A WRAITH.

Anyway, arwrites.com is sold to someone, so dont bother linking to it.
But, i'm buying it back. haha.
the url isnt for commercial stuff. kinda back-end stuff. dats why its "blank".

i recently got a new job - which totally i love it. It is more of commission on performance.
Dont worry people, i aint selling anything, or hiring people to be my downline or whatever.
Anyway, i may include something in my blog.. later which would give you hints what i am up to recently, yeah?

Now is 7am. I need my daily dosage of News.
Lol, people spend time listening to songs 'n' games online.
The Nerd aku - reading and reading about Stuff from AFP, CNASIA, YAHOONews, & Youtube Reviews.
I just realised something thats missing in SG Islamic Studies in SG.
I'll belanja you a Swensens lunch if you know what is it.
HINT - I wanted to be it, after my olvls. But because i cant meet the OLvls Cut-off, i switched to Engineering.
And i'm shocked when i found out, the peeps who study Islam in Western Uni are more than Arab Uni.
Statistically, Western Uni are better, i cn study it in bcd. It recognizes my diploma. yey!
And, my ustaz say what i want to study aint in diploma or bcd. urgh.
Its my childhood dream sia. haha.
Why am i so into it recently? DUnnoe.
Maybe its because the medium is in English? Lol. haha.
So it gives the heavy question. . . . . . . . . . . .
(Mum told me, it would be easier for her to allow me to study overseas, if i'm married) LOL!!

lol. i dont really want to tell peeps what i'm into. haha.
anyway peeps, i'm already back in school. its a private institution.
totally not Engineering or IT. haha. I need a break from Mathematics. haha.

Stuff i'm reading now?
cool book - recommended for those jakun peeps. haha.
its a collection of newspaper articles from 1959-2009.
not really a storybook. but hey, i love it. haha.
love my datuk haha. he gift-ed it to me.

ouh ya. if you want to pujuk-ing me to do stuff.
there are two books i want! haha.


i'm crazily saving up for both of the books above. haha. i'm so a nerd. lol.

to ain, sory taus tk join the sentosa thing.
me n yana kinda pokai n it happens dat i was working that day.
but i'll make it up for not coming alright?
btw, i'm shocked when you call me a brudder - facebook. haha.

mentioning abt yana, omg!
jgn ko berani talk to her abt stuff.. muke je innocent.
tp biler nk debate. lamer siol. haha.
can talk from bugis, to pasir ris. lol.

i totally miss going to esplanade to watch theatres.
i shud try malay drama now. maybe i'll see someone. hehe.
i miss playing street soccer wit my cuz dz n don.
r.i.p. to my nenek's cousin - wich i totally dunnoe hu. but mum's going. so yeah.
name sum peeps i havent hangout w for a long time.
Ashrin
Mahathir
Dzariif
Iftitah
Desmond
Eyn
yana-bedek sak. baru smalam. lol.
yati
n some other peeps which i cnt tink abt nw.

sory guys n gals, i'm juz sibuks w school, work, n commitments w family.
i'll make it up. really.

anyway, i'm baaaaccckkkk...

No comments:

Post a Comment