Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Today

hav been awake since subuh - 6.15.
all thanks to tis sicky feeling. urgh. urgh. damn.
hmms. dunnoe wad to talk abt.
ouh well.

so mentera semerah padi is my all-time fav.
my obsession w the song starts frm the song "mantera beradu"
by m. nasir.
cud i just meet him. n smile? pls pls pls. haha.
i'll probably will look at him, n just b diam - starstruck.

ok. nxt ting.
e gf call me weird.
i'm proud to b melayu, but my malay language sucks.
haha. sory2 cikgu. hehe.
i wan to quote sum lines frm NUS - Department of Malay Studies.
"..Malay world, referring to the Malay-Indonesian Archipelago consisting of Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, southern Thailand and the southern Philippines. It also includes areas with Malay minorities such as Singapore, and countries to which the Malay diaspora had spread such as Sri Lanka, Madagascar and South Africa."
Wee.. i'm nuts haha.

n the song "Have a Nice Day" by Bon Jovi.
just defeated my kid-favorite song - This is my Life.
I remembered singing together with the music video when it shows in Channel 5.
Those were the times, when Channel 5 features music videos.
HAHA. i shud ajak dz, don, n ridz in singing both songs.

n. its been a yr since i closed a dark chapter.

so... yeah..

No comments:

Post a Comment