Wednesday, December 30, 2009

sorry

Dear Girlfriend,

As you read this, do know that our relationship would always be a priority.
Esp when ancient problems n arguments have RECENTLY hauntin n challengin us.

Honestly, if i'm the same me, before i met you, i would have asked for quits.
i dont consider myself matured, i'm nvr matured.
i juz consider myself better prepared mentally everyday.

In the beginning, you sabar wit my kerenah.
N i wish i cud juz turn back, n not do it. But i cant. N i wont.
'Cuz, it shows u're committed.

last fite was really cute. n may i add, adorable.
both of us are arguing, to make the other party happy.
it aint abt selfishly protectin own's agenda's or feelings.
its standing firm to think abt the other party, n make him/her hapy.
n it does make me smile.

i cnt explain y i wud juz starstruck when u jz shake ur hair back.


i do care abt Everything that bothers you.
Lets make this work..

No comments:

Post a Comment