Sunday, December 13, 2009

hidden desires

the feeling i have now really sucks.
again n again i have to disappoint my friends n cousins.
it isnt that i dont want. or i'm too busy.
i'm just occupied with some urgent commitments.
sory.

could i just request a fast-forward to get over this hell of days recently.

the conversation w someone just slapped me - literally.
i just wanted to like give a cute face n ask for more books.
why bother give some books (wich i like) to ppl who wudnt read it? urgh.
but i hav a pleasant chat w someone from the past.
she prefers me to them. thats a compliment.
mum dont want me to disclose too much info abt wad i'm doin.
she's just protecting me. love ya.
i have a weird dream. abt another group of them.
n he thanks me. for doing a good job. lol. weird.

a former jiran get kahwin today.
n the bride is soo short, small n doesnt look 24s la. haha.
frm a distance, i'm like asking my mum, "asl yg laki jalan sorg..? haha. lol."
totally no offence to those gurls hu r short. haha.

so yeah.. i'm going out later.. ciow people..

No comments:

Post a Comment